Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Where has the time gone.

So I'm alive. Most of you know that because I talk to you in RL. But wow, I should update more. Life lately has been consumed with work, school, and wedding planning. Those three things combined lead to a whirl wind of adventures and tiredness. But I enjoy it all. Well, work is getting to me a bit, but that's ok. I happen to have an interview today for a potential a new position that would be right in line with my degree so hopefully that will work out. School is good. I am learning so much. I enjoy what I'm learning and am eager to put it to use. Wedding planning. Its actually coming together quite nicely I think (but then again, i'm just the groom, what do I know.) Jessica and I are actually coming to Portland next week to work on some wedding stuff.

Free time lately has been spent in a couple of ways (I know you are asking when I have free time with those other 3 things on my plate but I do have some). I have been engrossed with Lord of the Rings Online, thanks Molo. It is an incredible game and I love almost every minute of it that I play. I also have made some more friends here so I get to spend some time with them. One of them scored free tickets to the Cubs game tomorrow and I get to go. YES! and the Cubbies are in first!

Well I think that wraps this update up for now. Hopefully it will be not as long between the next one.

No comments: