Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Meme. I suppose I'll do this too.

1. What time did you get up this morning?: 7:00am the first time and 8:15 the second

2. Diamonds or Pearls?: Diamonds I suppose

3. What was the last film you saw at the theater? 300 and what a great movie it was

4. What is your favorite TV show?: Of all time? I don't know, I really enjoy Fresh Prince and House.

5. What did you have for breakfast?: Coffee and multigrain crackers

6. Your middle name?: Murphy, its a family thing

7. What is your favorite cuisine?: Steak I suppose but I really enjoy pizza too.

8. What foods do you dislike?: Strawberries

9. Your favorite Potato chip?: The kind I can dip in salsa

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?: The new Dream Theater, they are so damn good

11. What kind of car do you drive? 06 Hyundai Elentra hatchback, the fiance loves it

12. Favorite sandwich? Chicken Club probably

13. What characteristics do you despise?: dishonesty

14. Favorite item of clothing?: I love shorts

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Egypt

16. What color is your bathroom?: White and towel colored

17. Favorite brand of clothing?: I probably would say Express or Banana Republic

18. Where would you want to retire to? Where my wife will be

19. Favorite time of day: When I'm not at work

20. Where were you born? Portland, OR

21. Favorite Sports to watch?: Soccer

22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Everyone

23. Person who will respond first?: No one probably

24. What laundry detergent do you use?: The on sale one

25. Coke or Pepsi?: Coke, pepsi can kiss my . . .

26. Are you a morning person or night owl?: I so the night owl. I hate mornings

27. What size shoe do you wear?: 9.5 for the most part, really depends on the brand

28. Favorite animal?: Otters

29. Any news you’d like to share with everyone?: I'm engaged if you didn't already know.

30. What did you want to be when you were little?: Soccer player

31. Favorite candy bar?: Butterfinger

32. What are your favorite childhood memories? Playing sports

33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Powerwasher, Cookiemaker, Campus Security, Front Desk Rep, Guest Services Rep, Auditor King, Collector, Customer Service Rep, Customer Service Advisor, Walking Coach

34. What is your favorite color?: Timberwolve Blue

35. Nicknames: Drapes, DD, Murph

36. Piercings?: No

37. Eye color?: Hazel

38. Ever been to Africa ?: no but i'd like to go

39. Ever been toilet papering?: Absolutely, it's great times

40. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry?: Yes I have.

41. Ever been in a car accident?: 2 fender benders.

42. Favorite restaurant?: Red Robin and Changs

43. Favorite ice cream?: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

44. Favorite flower?: Tulips

45. Disney or Warner Brothers?: No preference either way

46. Favorite fast food restaurant?: Panda Express or Taco Bell

47. What color is your bedroom carpet?: Beige I think.

48. How many times did you take your drivers test?: Once and aced it

49. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? My dad.

50. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?: Best Buy I guess.

51. What do you do most often when you are bored?: Play video games.

52. Bedtime? Whenever I go

53. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Jessica and Jed

54. Last person you went to dinner with?: Jessica, Adam, Alexander, and Jimmy

55. What are you listening to right now? Sportscenter

56. Do you have a hobby?: Yes

57. Lake, Ocean or River(s)?: All of the above.

58. How many tattoos do you have?: Nine and i want more

59. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?: God

60. How many people are you sending this Email to?: What email?

61. Who sent this to you and what is something you didn’t know about them? No one, bummer.

62. What materialistic thing would you ask for if you had one wish to make? Enough money to not have to work

63. When was the last time you cried?: Today when I found out my aunt made it thru her surgrey ok.

No comments: